Can I watch DVD on Asus TF300? How can get DVD on Asus TF300? Movie fans and audiophiles that would like to rip DVD with EXACTLY the same audio and video quality often goes copy DVD to hard drive in VIDEO_TS directory, with fragmented .vob files that form the whole movie. These .vob files, although play well on computer, do not work with Android tablet/smart phone like Asus Transformer TF300. Here is a quick start guide introducing a workaround for people who feel like watching DVD videos on TF300 with best viewing effect.
With a dazzling 1280-by-800 display and ultra-powerful graphics processor, TF300 places you right inside the action with picture-perfect performance. And because TF300 has a stunning high-resolution 16:10 screen, you’ll be watching your favorite DVD movies the way it was meant to be seen.
What you need-
For Windows: DVD to TF300 Converter
For Mac: Asus TF300 DVD Ripper for Mac
Guide: How to copy DVD to Asus TF300, how to get DVD on Asus TF300?
1. Run the DVD to Asus Transformer TF300 Converter. The software supports both DVD folder and individual .vob clips. If you have backed up the whole DVD structure to DVD, press “Add folder” to import the VIDEO_TS folder; if you have only .vob clips without .ifo and .bup files, press “Add video” to import single .vob streams.
2. When the DVD files are loaded successfully, press on the Format bar and choose the best video format for TF300. There’s a customized preset for TF300 tablet, just follow “Android” and choose “Android > Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201(*.mp4)”.
3. To further compress VOB videos, you may press “Settings” and change the audio/video parameters. The task info shows estimated sizes of each file. For better quality, set higher bitrate. We find the best balance between 1000kbps-2500kpbs. To shorten conversion time, set lower quality. Generally the lower bitrate you use, the smaller the output video is, and the less space it takes.
4. Press the big Convert button to convert DVD to TF300 supported MP4.
5. Copy DVD to TF300. After conversion you just click “Open” to fine the converted DVD files, connect the Asus Transformer TF300 to PC and copy videos to the slab. Now, you can get DVD on Asus TF300.