“How to stream/copy DVD to Google Nexus 7 tablet for watching?” This is a hot topic among Nexus 7 users. Google Nexus 7 is a small tablet which is good for you to surf the internet and play games, it’s also great for you to put DVD movies on Nexus 7 for playback when you travel.
As we know, Google Nexus 7 doesn’t have a DVD driver, so if you want to rip DVD to Google Nexus 7 and watch DVD movies on Nexus 7, you will need a DVD Ripper for Google Nexus 7 to convert DVD Disc/ISO/IFO/folder files to Nexus 7 supported format, like H.264 MP4. Below is a guide for you, it will introduce the easy steps to use DVD Ripper to convert DVD for Google Nexus 7, please follow it.
1. Download Google Nexus 7 DVD Ripper (or DVD Ripper for Mac), this software can help you convert any DVD disc/ISO/IFO/folder movies to Google Nexus 7 MP4 format, it is recommended to download DVD Ripper Profile Patch which supports latest devices, like Nexus 7, you can also choose rich output formats for your other devices.
2. Install and run this Nexus 7 DVD converter, import the DVD movies that you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the output format for Nexus 7, you can choose Android -> Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4), this format can also be used on other devices, such as Android tablet, smartphones.
4. You can click settings button to customize the parameters of the output video, you can adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want. If you want to play 720P DVD on Google Nexus 7, you can choose resolution as 1280*720. You can also input it as 1280*800.
5. Click “convert” to start.
Google Nexus 7 DVD Ripper can convert DVD disc/folder movies to Nexus 7, it can also convert DVD ISO/IFO file to Nexus 7, so it’s powerful. Now you can follow the DVD to Google Nexus 7 conversion guide above and have a try.