Google Nexus 7 is Google’s first branded tablet, and the first tablet with android 4.1 “Jelly Bean”, Nexus 7 tablet only costs for $199 for 8GB version, this low price tablet is a great competitor to amazon kindle fire.
You may have got the Nexus 7 tablet, it great for us to transfer movies to Google Nexus 7 for watching. But, Google Nexus 7 supported video formats are limited, the Google Nexus 7 user manual (download PDF) doesn’t show the detail supported formats. After we tested the Nexus 7 tablet, we find that AVI, MKV, WMV and other formats are not well supported due to the video codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc. if you have many movies in different formats, you will need a Nexus 7 video converter to convert videos to Nexus 7 best format , like H.264 MP4. Below is a guide for you, and you will know how to convert any video formats to Google Nexus 7 tablet with the excellent video converter software.
1. Download Google Nexus 7 video converter, if you need to convert videos to Nexus 7 on Mac, please download Nexus 7 video converter for Mac. It is recommended to download Video Converter Profile Patch which supports latest devices, like Nexus 7. This top video format converter will convert any common video formats to Google Nexus 7, supported formats include MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MTS, M2TS, etc. if you need to convert DVD or Blu-ray to Nexus 7, you can try DVD Ripper or Blu-ray Ripper, and Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is an all in one Video/DVD/Blu-ray Converter for you.
2. Install the Google Nexus 7 video converter, import movies to Nexus 7 converter. Click format column to choose output format that can be played on Google Nexus 7, you can choose Android -> Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4), this format is best supported by Nexus 7 and other tablets and smartphones. You can also choose HD Video for output as you need.
3. You can click settings button to adjust the output format’s parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc. As Google Nexus 7 resolution is 1280*800, you can input the video resolution as 1280*800, and then you can play full screen video on Nexus 7.
4. You can edit the video before convert movies to Google Nexus 7. You can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the video, it’s easy and convenient.
5. Click convert button to start convert video files to Google Nexus 7 tablet.