Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. Nexus 7 was made for Google Play, you can watch thousands of movies and TV shows on Nexus 7. However, Nexus 7 doesn’t support MKV videos, it only supports h.264/AVC MPEG-4 video well. Many people are eager to know how to play MKV movies on Google Nexus 7, and how to convert MKV video files to Google Nexus 7.
You don’t have to worry about it. Google Nexus 7 video converter is a best video converter that you can convert MKV files to Google Nexus 7. The following guide would shed some lights on this point, just feel free to see if it is what you are looking for.
1. Download Google Nexus 7 video converter (or video converter for Mac), install and run it. It is recommended to download Video Converter Profile Patch which supports latest devices, like Nexus 7. This software can convert nearly all video formats for you, like MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, MTS, AVCHD, etc.
2. Click “Add Video” button to load your MKV files into this MKV to Google Nexus 7 Converter.
3. Click profile column to choose output format, here MP4 is highly recommended as the output format. You can click and choose Android -> Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4), this is Google Nexus 7 best format.
4. If you want to change some parameters, you can click settings button in the main interface. Then you will be able to adjust codec name, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel in the following window.
5. When the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the big button “Convert” to convert MKV files to Google Nexus 7.
Now, you can have a try, hope this Nexus 7 MKV files converter is your best assistant for watching MKV videos on Google Nexus 7.